Thursday, May 29, 2008

just 6 days...

In less than a week I will be breathing big city air. I am a little nervous but overall excited. I know this summer will be both hard and good.

I have started narrowing down what I want to take (funny how much harder that feels now that I know I can only take one checked suitcase - which is all that I took to Asia and I did just fine) and so long as I can resist the impulse to bring a thousand books and/or old journals it shouldn't be too bad.

I have full support which is always an exciting feeling but I still have 6 soulariums (an image survey originally created to help us gage what people are thinking about spiritual things) I need to do and that is a little daunting (especially since there are not so many people around with summer school and all).

Ways you can be praying:

That I find people (particularly guys since 5 of those 6 are supposed to be people of the male persuasion) who are willing to talk about life and God through images.

That all of my team members reach their support goals and that our hearts be prepared for the ways God will use and stretch us.

No comments: