Monday, May 26, 2008

Introductions ....

I feel like it is always good for things to begin with some manner of introduction or preamble or such thing. So here it goes.

This is my blog, it is not my first blog but it is a special one, it is one devoted to recording my exploits with summer project (and hopefully ministry/cru stuff at home after I get back). When I began preparing to go on the New York City: Arts track project I started a different blog that was supposed to be summer project and art - but it became so arts focused that I felt like it might be a little overwhelming for people to keep up with if they only wanted to know what was going on and how to best pray for me. Thus this blog.

It is my goal to update between 1-2 times a week while I am in the city ... we shall see what happens.

No comments: